Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2012 (April)

For this month's tag I once again used all Stampin' Up! products.  I started by inking and embossing a chipboard bird with burgundy ink and classy copper emboss powder.  I then used a flower garden textured impressions embossing folder on the background paper and embossed the raised portions of the image with clear emboss powder.  I sponged over the image with old olive, distressed the edges and finished with crumb cake ink.  I completed the tag by adding  hodgepodge hardware, a trinket key and seam binding ribbon.  The background paper is called well worn.



1 comment:

  1. Love your bird. He is just so pretty with his copper belly and shine. Love the plaque too...Fun tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...