Although I loved the original tag I made for September, I really wanted to try the foil technique. So, I went searching through the garage and found some foil tape. This turned out to be really awesome stuff. I didn't have any alcohol ink so I used black StazOn which I managed to spread over the foil before it dried. I also had a leftover silhouette image from August's tag that I really wanted to use but I was having a hard time seeing the image when I placed it directly on the foil. To solve the problem I chose a piece of burlap ribbon to contrast the hard industrial look of the foil. Once again all the paper and embellishments are from Stampin' Up!. The foil and burlap ribbon are not.