Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Embossing Effects


Here are two tags I created as part of an online class I've been taking.  The focus of Day 5 was Embossing Effects.  The technique shown on the first tag is "Sticky Powder with Glitter". Since I didn't have Sticky Powder I used Stampin' Up's Heat and Stick Powder and then applied glitter. The stamp featured is part of the new Festive Flurry set.  

The second tag is showing the "Chalkboard Technique". For this this tag you must use Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder on black cardstock to create the embossed texture essential for applying the chalk. Yes, plain old school chalk.  I used a retired stamp set and brads from Stampin' Up!.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...