Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2013 (Dec)

This month's tag from Tim featured a product that I didn't have so I decided to recycle a free card that I received from the National Audubon Society. I started with a piece of navy card stock and applied silver ink through a burlap template. I distressed the edges and stamped snowflakes using the same silver ink. I stamped the sentiment on the border from the card and attached a small key from Stampin'  Up!  To finish the card I sprayed yellow glitter mist and attached a yellow piece of seam binding ribbon.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag from the recycled card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this tag! So nice to see some blue instead of always red or green, yet it is still traditional. I also adore the retro die cut of the wreath. Your placement of each embellishment is perfect! So glad I got to see it via Tim's site. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the background! So gorgeous, just like a snowy winter's night! And the bluebirds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...