Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2015 (Aug)

Several years ago I had my father-in-law's family photos scanned and I created a photo album for him to replace his shoebox. When I saw Tim's tag for August I knew exactly which one of his photos I would be using. Of course, I have no idea who this gentlemen is or how he's related to my husband. I used an embossing folder for the background and covered the tag with elmer's glue. I distressed and stamped with StazOn and used a green marker to colorize the photo and the old car. I think it turned out fabulous! That being said, I made two errors on the tag. Can you find them?





11 comments:

  1. Stunning tag - and I don't see any errors at all!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a super tag! Hard pressed to see mistakes but maybe stamped letter background is upside down and embossing backward? Hard to tell but I really would not consider those things to be wrong. I like the character/emotion that is coming thru your tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're exactly right. I agree there's nothing wrong but I'm a perfectionist. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. this is a great tag, but I do see that the background letters/words are upside down , and the words from the embossing folder are facing the wrong direction . would never have caught it if you had not pointed it out. Truly a great tag with the small oops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag - wouldn't have noticed anything out of the ordinary if it hadn't been pointed out .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gentlemen and the green! Think this background is equally impressive as Tims! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...