Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2015 (Aug)

Several years ago I had my father-in-law's family photos scanned and I created a photo album for him to replace his shoebox. When I saw Tim's tag for August I knew exactly which one of his photos I would be using. Of course, I have no idea who this gentlemen is or how he's related to my husband. I used an embossing folder for the background and covered the tag with elmer's glue. I distressed and stamped with StazOn and used a green marker to colorize the photo and the old car. I think it turned out fabulous! That being said, I made two errors on the tag. Can you find them?





11 comments:

  1. Stunning tag - and I don't see any errors at all!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a super tag! Hard pressed to see mistakes but maybe stamped letter background is upside down and embossing backward? Hard to tell but I really would not consider those things to be wrong. I like the character/emotion that is coming thru your tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're exactly right. I agree there's nothing wrong but I'm a perfectionist. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. this is a great tag, but I do see that the background letters/words are upside down , and the words from the embossing folder are facing the wrong direction . would never have caught it if you had not pointed it out. Truly a great tag with the small oops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag - wouldn't have noticed anything out of the ordinary if it hadn't been pointed out .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gentlemen and the green! Think this background is equally impressive as Tims! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool take! LOVE the way you colored him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...